Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl Movie

     For those of you who don't happen to know, I really love this book. And when I heard that it was made into a movie, I lost my mind. This movie kind of quietly snuck under the radars of the general public, but when I heard that there was a movie... I ran through my entire house, carrying my puppy, screaming at the top of my lungs with happiness. This being said, if the movie is not what I want it to be, I will be very mad. I will make the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs look tame compared to the levels of my fury. Without further ado, here's the cast.

Image result for olivia cooke

Image result for olivia cooke

     Here is Olivia Cooke, our Rachel. In the second picture, she looks a little like I imagined Rachel looking. At the same time, Rachel is a very generic girl, so I feel like they could cast any normal person as Rachel. Olivia Cooke has been in Bates Motel, Ouija, and The Quiet Ones. She has a modest little career under her belt, so I hope she lives up to the hype of this movie.


Image result for thomas mann actor

Image result for thomas mann actor

     Here is Thomas Mann, our Greg Maines. Oh, he looks like a Greg. Thomas has been in Project X, Beautiful Creatures, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, Fun Size, and It's Kind Of A Funny Story. Two of those movies are YA books, so I hope he has a little bit of experience under his belt. Yet again, he has a very modest career, but he has worked with some big names.


Image result for rj cyler

Image result for rj cyler


     Last, but certainly not least, is RJ Cyler, our Earl. Now, I have never even heard of this guy. Why? Because this is his first movie. It seems like the cast is full of people with very modest, or almost no, acting carreer. That being said, he definitely looks the part. Let's see whether he can actually act.

     Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl is out in theaters now, so see it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment