Wednesday, April 23, 2014

if i stay and The Fault In Our Stars (Movies)

Two of my favorite books are being released as movies this year!!







 if i stay by Gayle Forman is one of my absolute favorite books, and it's been made into a movie! The story is moving, grounded and tragic, and soooo good! A book based on family, love, and a horrible tragedy that will change Mia's life forever...if she chooses to let her life continue.

I can't wait until it's released August 22nd.











 The Fault In Our Stars by John Green is another one of my favorites, and is also a movie that is to be released this year. This story is also moving and tragic. A love story that lasts a lifetime in only a short time.

I will be watching these two fall in love on the big screen June 6th.







The trailers for these wonderful movies:

 if i stay


The Fault In Our Stars



See you at the movies! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment