Friday, May 1, 2015

Shadowhunter News: Latest News on Casting for "Shawdowhunters"

Latest news on casting for "Shadowhunters"

 For the last two days@ShadowhuntersTV has been giving us clues as to who they've casted for the show. I've been on the edge of my seat since I found out, read all the clues and retweeted to get the ball rolling. If you don't follow me on Twitter, I guessed Simon and Izzy. I was right, along with thousands of other fans.

This is our Simon! Alberto Rosende



 And this is Isabelle (a.k.a. Izzy)! Emeraude Toubia



So far for the TV show "Shadowhunters" we have Dominic Sherwood playing our favorite blonde, Jace Herondale. He's kind of growing on me, but I'm not entirely convinced he can pull of Jace, yet. I'll have to watch the first episode when it comes out.



I'm really happy with Izzy, though I wish Robert Sheehan was playing Simon! I was really hoping he would. I'm excited to see these latest cast members work together on the set of "Shadowhunters." I can't wait to see the chemistry between Simon and Izzy develop!


No comments:

Post a Comment