Monday, March 30, 2015

The Mortal Instruments Drama "Shadowhunters" Coming to ABC Family

It's finally been announced! That's right, it's official........The Mortal Instruments is going to be a TV show!!!

I'm so happy! I totally can't wait!!

My only hope is that it's good, not cheesy and stupid, and made to amuse teenage girls. I don't want it to turn out like the Twilight saga. I mean, the movies were okay (and I mean, just okay). The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie was really, really, REALLY awful. The movie was more focused on demons and creepiness than it was on developing the characters and showing off the Shadowhunter world--which is the reason why everyone loves this series so much.


Anyway, I'm excited for this! I just hope they do it right, start from the very beginning instead of starting back up where the movie left off. I don't think they will start up where the movie left off, but there have been a few rumors going around.

And then, of course, I hope the cast is good. I hope everyone looks the part, and Clary has red hair like she's supposed to because in the movie Lily Colin's hair was not the fiery red that everyone was expecting, and everyone acts the part and is able to pull off their character.

For more information about the show, check out the links below!
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/mortal-instruments-drama-shadowhunters-abc-785308
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-mortal-instruments-shadowhunters-abc-family-series-1201462608/



No comments:

Post a Comment